Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The definition of snatch theft

Hai..I am Sakinah..Sorry,because today I would like to talk about my last article of the definition of snatch theft..Actually,I have talk about this in my first posting but i think i want to add a few new thing.The meaning of snatch is to take something quickly and often in rudely or roughly way.The other meaning of snatch is to take something away from a person or place by force.The other means is an act of moving your hand very quickly to take or steal something.While the meaning of theft is the crime of stealing something from a person or place.In my op[inion,when we combined this two words,we can conclude that the snatch theft is a person who is doing the crime of stealing by taking something quickly and often in rudely or roughly way.
Resource:Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary..

No comments:

Post a Comment