Thursday, August 13, 2009

People who are involved in snatch theft.

Salam and hi..I am Sakinah.Today I want to talk about the person that involved in the snatch theft case.There are two group of people that involved in this case.It is the calprit and the victims but today I only want to talk about the calprits.Based on my knowledge,I want to say that the people who are being the calprits is mostly the man.IO was thinking like this because the crime in this country also known are doing by that gender.Usually,this people is in the group of jobless person and the drug addicts.The reason for that statement is because people who do not have a job and a permanent income cannot afford their lives and they are desperate to do a crime such as snatch theft.They do not want to try looking for a job because they only want a money to come by the easiest way.For the drug addicts,they also known to be a snatch theft because they are desperate to get a money to buy a drug and another kind of that thing.They are doing this because tey need a money in a short time to do their hobbies in such a waste thing.Do you all agree with me?I hope you all will respond me because this is the third time I am posting to this blog.I am plesure to accept if you are not agree with my statement and hope you can give another point about the topic.

1 comment:

  1. Hi...i am ila... i agree with your opinion but for the addiction,there are people want to be snatcher because of their hobbies.. they snatch another people just for fun.. in this world we also have weird people like this..

    ReplyDelete